Kristen Degelman is a Family Nurse Practitioner working collaboratively with Dr. Seshadri Raju and Dr. Arjun Jayaraj at the RANE Center. She assists with the diagnosis and management of venous and lymphatic diseases.
Prior to joining the RANE Center, Kristen’s background consisted of taking care of a diverse population. Over the course of her career, she has worked in the emergency room, orthopedics, and post anesthesia care unit.
Mrs. Degelman earned her Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing from University of Mississippi Medical Center, and her Masters of Science Degree in Nursing from University of South Alabama. She is nationally certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and licensed to practice as a Family Nurse Practitioner in the state of Mississippi.
- BSN – University of Mississippi Medical Center
- MSN – University of South Alabama
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society