Nichole Love is a Nurse Practitioner working collaboratively with Dr. Seshadri Raju at the RANE Center. She assists with the diagnosis and management of venous and lymphatic diseases.
Prior to joining the RANE Center, Nichole’s background consisted of taking care of a diverse population. She is a resourceful and energetic Family Nurse Practitioner with approximately 660 hours of clinical experience serving diverse populations and over 5 years of progressive experience in hospital and clinical healthcare settings as a registered nurse.
Ms. Love earned her Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing from Mississippi College School of Nursing and her Masters of Science Degree in Nursing from Alcorn State University. She is nationally certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and licensed to practice as a Family Nurse Practitioner in the state of Mississippi.
- BSN – Mississippi College School of Nursing
- MSN – Alcorn State University
- AANP National Certification Family Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse in Mississippi
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Nurse Practitioner in MS
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Mississippi Association of Nurse Practitioners (MANP)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (STTI)
- Junior League of Jackson volunteer member, 2012- present
- MS Nurses Foundation stipend scholarship recipient, School of Nursing, 2010