Jenna T. Stokes is a Family Nurse Practitioner working collaboratively with Dr. Seshadri Raju and Dr. Arjun Jayaraj at the RANE Center. She assists with the diagnosis and management of venous and lymphatic diseases.
Prior to joining the RANE Center, Jenna’s background consisted of taking care of a diverse population. Over the course of her career, she has worked in cardiac intensive care as well as general intensive care.
Mrs. Stokes earned her Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing from University of Mississippi Medical Center, and her Masters of Science Degree in Nursing from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She is nationally certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and licensed to practice as a Family Nurse Practitioner in the state of Mississippi.
- BSN – University of Mississippi Medical Center
- MSN – University of Alabama at Birmingham
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society