Amy L. Edwards is a Family Nurse Practitioner working collaboratively with Dr. Seshadri Raju, Dr. Arjun Jayaraj and Dr. Taimur Saleem at the RANE Center. She assists with the diagnosis and management of venous and lymphatic diseases.
Amy earned her Associate Degree from Hinds Community College in 2014, her Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 2016, and graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Mississippi Medical Center with a Master of Science Degree in Nursing in 2022. She is nationally certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and licensed to practice as a Family Nurse Practitioner in the state of Mississippi.
Prior to joining the RANE Center, Amy’s background consisted of taking care of a diverse population. Over the course of her career, she has worked in labor and delivery, the women’s emergency department, and infused Covid-19 antibody infusions during the peak of the pandemic. Amy values helping those affected by vascular and lymphatic diseases by ensuring their quality of life is the best it can be.
Amy lives in Brandon with her husband and three children. When she’s not in the clinic or hanging out with her family, she enjoys playing french horn in the orchestra at church, going camping with the family, and attending Mississippi State games.
- AD – Hinds Community College
- BSN – University of Mississippi Medical Center
- MSN – University of Mississippi Medical Center
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- National Certification Corporation- Inpatient Obstetric Nursing
- Nurse Practitioner in Mississippi
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society