Rebecca Lessard is a Family and Acute Care Nurse Practitioner working collaboratively with Dr. Seshadri Raju, Dr. Arjun Jayaraj and Dr. Taimur Saleem at the RANE Center. She assists with the diagnosis and management of venous and lymphatic diseases.
Prior to joining the RANE Center, Rebecca’s background consisted of taking care of a diverse population. Over the course of her career, she has worked in the emergency room, personal injury, and neurology intensive care.
Mrs. Lessard earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from University of Southern Mississippi, and her Masters of Science Degree in Nursing from University of South Alabama. She is nationally certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center of Nurse Practitioners and licensed to practice as a Family and Acute Care Nurse Practitioner in the state of Mississippi.
- BSN – University of Southern Mississippi
- MSN – University of South Alabama
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Nurse Practitioner in Mississippi
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society