Tonya Mayers-Sherman is a Family Nurse Practitioner working collaboratively with Dr. Seshadri Raju, Dr. Arjun Jayaraj and Dr. Taimur Saleem at the Rane Center. She assists with the diagnosis and management of venous and lymphatic diseases.
Prior to joining the RANE Center, Tonya’s background consisted of taking care of a diverse population. Over the course of her career, she has worked in the trauma/surgery field, vascular field, and inpatient rehabilitation.
Tonya earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from University of Southern Mississippi, and her Master of Science Degree in Nursing from Walden University. She is nationally certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and licensed to practice as a Family Nurse Practitioner in the state of Mississippi.
- ADN- Holmes Community College
- BSN – University of Southern Mississippi
- MSN – Walden University
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioner in Mississippi
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society