Stephanie Pope is a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer working collaboratively with Dr. Seshadri Raju and Dr. Arjun Jayaraj at the RANE Center. She obtains diagnostic ultrasound images for the care and management of venous and lymphatic diseases.
Prior to joining the RANE Center, Ms. Pope started her career in General Radiology and eventually found her home in the field of Ultrasound. She has several years of experience performing a wide range of diagnostic exams and procedures in areas such as Abdomen, OB/GYN, Vascular, and Breast.
Ms. Pope attended Hinds Community College where she obtained Associate’s Degrees in Radiologic Technology and Diagnostic Medical Sonography. She is a registered Radiologic Technologist, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, and Vascular Technologist.
- Associate’s Degree in Radiological Technology – Hinds Community College
- Associate’s Degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography – Hinds Community College
- Registered Radiologic Technologist, RT(R)
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, RDMS (AB)
- Registered Vascular Technologist, RVT
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography